My Favorite Content Marketing Video: Joe Pulizzi
The DivvyHQ crew is getting geared up for our annual trip to Cleveland for Content Marketing World 2016, hosted by Joe Pulizzi, the Godfather of Content Marketing and the head of the Content Marketing Institute. So I thought it fitting to post Joe’s favorite content marketing video, which many of you may have seen.
This clip is part of an amazing documentary, The Story of Content, produced by the Content Marketing Institute.
“While not the oldest example in the world, my favorite example is probably John Deere’s The Furrow Magazine.”
How John Deere Uses Content to Educate Customers
At the end of each post, we’ll provide a recap list of all videos in the series.
- Series Intro & Brody Dorland’s Favorite Content Marketing Video
- Jay Baer’s Favorite Content Marketing Video
- Ahava Leibtag’s Favorite Content Marketing Video
- Andy Crestodina’s Favorite Content Marketing Video
- A Video from AT&T & Teen Vogue that could save your life
A new favorite video post will be published every Friday until we run out of video submissions. If you’re reading this and have a favorite video that we should consider for the series, please submit it via our contact form and tell us why it was so valuable to you.