Who Divvy is built for:
- Content teams
- Marketing teams
- Product marketing and demand gen teams
- External communications teams
- Internal communications teams
- Marketing, PR, and communications agencies
Who Divvy is not built for:
- Pretty much every other team.
Content Marketing Software Comparison
Different tools are great for different things. We just happen to be the best
platform for content, communications, marketing, and sales teams.
What else makes Divvy unique?
- Our content strategy builder keeps your teams aligned and on the same page
- Easily organize and manage all content ideas, requests, campaigns and assets in one place
- Build out request forms to formalize your content request intake process
- Divvy has the most robust and intuitive content calendar on the market
- Our workflow builder automates your production tasks and notifications
- Create and collaborate on content using our HTML editor and track changes over time
- Filter and search your archive of past content to quickly find assets
- Quickly analyze strategic alignment on topics, audiences, buyer stages, and more
- Leverage Divvy Analytics to track the performance of your team and your content
Why our customers select Divvy:
- It FINALLY gives them the central hub they need for better content planning and collaboration across business units, departments, and teams
- It reduces their reliance on email and other communication tools
- It improves visibility, transparency, and pro-active planning
- Provides real time status updates on projects
- Increases process efficiency
- It brings order out of chaos
- It tracks team and content performance
- It allows producers to focus on what they’re good at…creating great content!