Developing an effective content marketing initiative starts with strategy and careful planning. If you need a little (or a lotta’) help in the these departments, or you just want to ensure your DivvyHQ account is set up properly and your team is trained, DivvyHQ’s content coaches are ready to serve.
Tier 1 Onboarding/Training
(Required for All New DivvyHQ Accounts)
Includes up to 4 hours of one-on-one consulting with a dedicated Content Coach. Coaching sessions are available for 30 days after account activation. Typical topics to be covered include:
- Content/editorial team(s) org chart review
- Review of primary content initiatives
- Discussion and setup of DivvyHQ calendar architecture
- DivvyHQ team member roles & setup
- Production workflow review
- Taxonomies & metadata strategies
- Adding & editing new content
- Specific team workflow & process rules
- Profile and notification settings customization
Tier 2 Content Coaching
(On-site consulting available upon request, travel expenses to be billed to customer)
Includes up to 8 hours of one-on-one consulting with a dedicated Content Coach. Tier 2 coaching will cover all topics included in the tier-1 sessions, but we will also dive deeper into your content strategy and provide more in-depth review and recommendations. Your content coach will guide the following:
- Stakeholder Interviews
- Review of target audiences, buyer profiles or personas
- Review channel-specific content and distribution strategies
- KPI/metrics evaluation and data benchmarking
Tier 3 On-site Content Strategy Workshop
(Travel expenses to be billed to customer)
Our Tier-3 service is formatted into a 2-day workshop with a dedicated content strategist. This workshop is ideal for organizations that are embarking on a new content marketing or digital initiative and need expert facilitation through an entire content strategy process.
For more detail on any of our content coaching or strategy workshop services, complete our contact form here.