Developing an effective content marketing initiative starts with strategy and careful planning. If you need a little (or a lotta’) help in the these departments, or you just want to ensure your DivvyHQ account is set up properly and your team is trained, DivvyHQ’s onboarding team is ready to serve.
Tier 1 Onboarding/Training
(Required for All New DivvyHQ Accounts)
Includes up to 4 hours of one-on-one consulting with a dedicated onboarding specialist. The typical agenda looks like this:
- Onboarding Kickoff – Content/editorial team(s) Q&A, operational review
- Review of primary content initiatives
- Discussion and setup of DivvyHQ calendar architecture
- DivvyHQ team member roles & setup
- Production workflow review
- Taxonomies & metadata strategies
- Adding & editing new content
- Specific team workflow & process rules
- Profile and notification settings customization
- Full team training
- Analytics dashboard(s) configuration (Enterprise Only)
Tier 2 On-Site Onboarding/Training
Includes up to 8 hours of consulting and training with a dedicated success team. Much of Tier 2 onboarding will be executed on-site with your team and key stakeholders. We’ll cover all topics included in the tier-1 sessions, as well as taking a deeper dive into your content strategy, operations and reporting requirements.
Tier 3 On-site Content Strategy Workshop
Our Tier-3 service is formatted into a 2-day workshop with a dedicated content marketing strategist. This workshop is ideal for organizations that are embarking on a new content marketing or digital initiative and need expert facilitation to build a new roadmap for their content operations.
For more detail on any of our onboarding, training or strategy workshop services, complete our contact form here.