Improved DivvyHQ Support – Help Us Help You
Thanks to the Divvy client community, our product has evolved and is now growing its enterprise wings. But our team is looking to improve upon more than just our product offering. As Divvy grows, so does our need and ability to support you. So tell us. What improved customer support and product-help options would you like to see made available?
Let Me Help You Get the Support Juices Flowing
- Would you like a more intuitive self-help option within the DivvyHQ product?
- Would you like a better way to contact DivvyHQ support directly?
- Would you like a more robust and searchable knowledge base?
- Do you want/need more training videos?
- Assuming we do all of the above, should we keep the Get Satisfaction support community? (it costs money)
No Speed Bumps
We know working in content marketing is deadline driven, and even overwhelming at times. Heck, that’s why we created Divvy in the first place. We also know that being able to find the answers to questions when you are staring down a deadline is important. It’s with those issues in mind that the DivvyHQ team will be exploring ways to improve upon our current customer service offerings and we want your insight.
We Want Your Suggestions
What else can we do? Help us help you. Send me an email (tony [at] divvyhq.com) or comment below with your recommendations and/or highlight the suggestions listed above to cast your vote.
With your help, an improved customer support network will make it easier for you to Plan. Divvy. Conquer.