DivvyHQ 2.2 Release: Introducing Social Publishing & 2.0 Content Import Tool
After months of hard work, I’m very happy to officially announce the launch of our Facebook and Twitter publishing integrations! Along with these new features, we’ve also completed the 2.0 version of our content import tool, which allows marketers and content teams to get existing, spreadsheet-based editorial calendars uploaded easily into the platform.
A Little Perspective
Our focus has always been to solve the challenges of managing content planning and production workflow, but our customers have continually asked us to extend DivvyHQ’s functionality into direct publishing to various social channels and digital platforms. We have listened and are excited to give marketers and community managers (across the globe) the publishing capabilities they want, along with the upfront planning and approval workflow tools, on which many social media management platforms fall short.
To support the launch of these new features, we’ve created video demos to show you how to set up and use each feature. Ready for a closer look?
Content/Social PublishingCan’t see this video? View it on YouTube.
- Easily connect multiple Facebook pages and Twitter profiles within our new Integrations Admin.
- Build your social publishing team by granting access and publishing permissions to other DivvyHQ users.
- Post status updates and images directly to your Facebook pages and Twitter profiles.
- (JUST ADDED, Not shown in the video) Post to multiple channels at once and schedule posts to be published in the future with our simple post scheduler!
The DivvyHQ 2.0 Content Import ToolCan’t see this video? View it on YouTube.
- Import your existing editorial calendar spreadsheet with a few clicks of your mouse.
- Get your DivvyHQ trial environment set up quickly.
- Upload a list of ideas from recent brainstorming meetings.
- Download and import past content and project data from other project management or task management platforms.
More and more global organizations are adopting DivvyHQ every day. We have the obligation to keep up with the demands of our fast-growing client base. With recent additions to our development team, we are rolling out new, major features faster than ever.
See You Next Week?
DivvyHQ’s new functionality will be on display for attendees and industry experts at the 4th annual Content Marketing World conference held on September 8th – 10th, 2014, at the Cleveland Convention Center in Cleveland, Ohio. If you’ll be attending, swing by for a quick demo and some Divvy swag!