Jobs > Sales Development Representative (SDR)
We are seeking an up-and-coming, technology-sales enthusiast who works hard, loves a challenge, knows how to compete, and does not accept failure.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), your role will be to assist our sales team in driving growth by prospecting for new customers and qualifying new business opportunities with potential clients.
We’re looking for an associate-level SDR with experience in the SaaS sales world. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver and one who loves the chase for new business and building high-quality relationships.
If you love a good challenge and want to go on an adventure of building and scaling a global technology company with a great team, then we need you. If you are looking for a typical “corporate” sales job, then please don’t apply!
DivvyHQ is recognized as one of the leading content marketing platforms in the world. DivvyHQ makes it incredibly easy for global organizations to get organized, plan, produce and publish high-quality content more efficiently. The bottom line is…we simplify the entire process and workflow, so content producers can focus on what they are good at…creating great content.
DivvyHQ’s unique functionality combines web-based calendars, content management and online collaboration to help global content teams plan, schedule and produce any type of content across an organization. Some of our notable clients are Aflac, H&R Block, Mercedes-Benz, Lowes, Olive Garden, National Geographic, and McDonald’s.
DivvyHQ is a Kansas City-based software company with a great team culture. We work hard, have high expectations, are committed to results, and have a lot of fun at the same time!
Our chosen candidate:
- Is a hunter with a strong and professional phone presence and a willingness to make dozens of outbound dials per day
- Understands how to manage opportunities to establish a healthy pipeline
- Is resilient in handling objections
- Understands the right questions to ask to uncover the root problem
- Sells with empathy and uses a consultative sales approach and expertly articulates a company’s value proposition
- Has a unique ability to build rapport with all types of people at all levels of an organization
- Accepts responsibility, accountability and takes pride in their work
- Has a proven track record of success with references that verify work ethic and results
- Has a “NO EXCUSE” attitude and is able to operate independently without having their handheld
- Has exceptional attention to detail
- Has a positive attitude
- Performs well under high-pressure situations
- Is extremely organized
- Has technical knowledge and confidence
- Is a creative and innovative problem solver
- Has exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Will have high ethics and integrity
- Has a great sense of humor!
- Prospect for new customers and qualify new business opportunities through cold calls, social outreach and emails
- Set up meetings between prospective clients and the sales team
- Find and source new and diverse channels to generate leads, obtain contact information and begin targeting new accounts
- Manage opportunities to create and establish a healthy pipeline
- Support sales activities to ensure the team achieves its targets
- Document all sales activities within our CRM/marketing automation platform
- Participate in daily and weekly sales meetings
- Convey customer needs to executive, development and customer support staff
Education, Experience, & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Sales or related field
- 1-3 years experience prospecting and generating new business in a SaaS sales role
- Experience with CRM software and marketing automation platforms
- High-level interpersonal and communication skills
Time Commitment: Full time
Compensation Structure: Competitive base salary, employee incentives/options for proven performers
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
DivvyHQ is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender or religion.