Jobs > Sales & Customer Support Specialist
Added Feb. 5th, 2020
DivvyHQ is the leading content marketing platform in the world. DivvyHQ makes it incredibly easy for global organizations to get organized, plan, produce and publish content more efficiently. Bottom line, we simplify the entire process and workflow, so content creators can focus on what they are good at…creating quality content.
We’re seeking a qualified sales and support specialist who will help us sell and support the products and services that help improve the lives of marketers around the world. This will be a hybrid role that will support our sales efforts as well as supporting current clients.
Sales Support (40% of your time)
- Generate and process new sales leads as necessary
- Schedule and perform virtual demos for potential clients
- Acknowledge customers by promptly responding to emails
- Follow up with customers and maintain proper documentation
- Provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team
- Arrange appointments with clients and sales team
- Update all contact information for clients
Customer Support (50% of your time)
- Act as the initial point of contact for all platform-related concerns from clients
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Build great relationships and trust with customers through open and responsive communication
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns
- Partner with the sales team to meet and exceed customer service expectations
- Document the patterns and queries that may indicate a larger problem with the product or service that needs to be resolved
- Provide timely responses to support questions or technical issues
- Leverage customer health monitoring technology tools to identify red flags and notify sales and the product team of new opportunities to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
Administrative (10 % of your time)
- Document all sales leads
- Generate support ticket volume reports
- Partner with the onboarding team to ensure that new client information is prepared and accurate
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of customer support, account management, sales or similar experience within either SaaS, software/tech or a digital marketing agency
- Proven track record of servicing key accounts to improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Demonstrated account portfolio planning competency with an ability to prioritize work
- CRM experience preferred, including competency using multiple software tools (i.e., Totango, Zendesk, Infusionsoft, Salesforce, HelloSign, Go-To-Meeting)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and acumen
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ambitious, self-starter attitude that thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- A great sense of humor
This document does not necessarily cover every task or duty that might be assigned, and additional responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
DivvyHQ is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender or religion.
See yourself here? Apply now.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to jobs [at] divvyhq.com.