Jobs > Inside Sales Representative
Are you a proven technology sales superstar looking for a long-term position who can help us build upon our awesome customer base?
We are seeking a sales person who works hard, loves a challenge, knows how to compete, and does not accept failure.
As an inside sales rep, you’ll be assisting our Co-Founders and sales team with a surging number of inbound leads. Bring your quota busting drive to DivvyHQ and let’s blow the doors off.
We’re looking for at least a mid-level sales person with quality experience in the SaaS sales process, and who can work without a lot of handholding. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about taking care of potential customers, demonstrating the value of our SaaS solution, and turning them into happy, long-term customers.
If you aren’t afraid of the challenges (and excitement) that come with working with a startup tech firm, we need you. If you are looking for a typical “corporate” sales job, then please don’t apply!
DivvyHQ has been recognized as the #1 content marketing platform in the world for the last four years in-a-row. DivvyHQ makes it incredibly easy for marketing teams to get organized, plan, produce, and publish high-quality content more efficiently. The bottom line is…we simplify the entire process and workflow, so content producers can focus on what they are good at…creating great content.
Some of our notable clients are McDonald’s, Aflac, Mercedes-Benz, Lowe’s, Olive Garden, Paychex, Pfizer, and H&R Block.
DivvyHQ is a Kansas City-based software company with a great team culture. We work hard, have high expectations, are committed to results, and have a lot of fun at the same time!
Our chosen candidate will:
- Have a track record of success
- Have a strong desire to be rewarded for being the best
- Have a proven track record of beating quotas, winning awards at other companies with references that verify work ethic and results
- Have a unique ability to build rapport with all types of people at all levels of an organization
- Come across as sincere in their desire to help clients achieve their goals
- Know how to use a consultative sales process and expertly articulate a company’s value proposition
- Have a “NO EXCUSE” attitude and is able to operate independently without having their hand held
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Accept responsibility, accountability and take pride in their work
- Have a positive attitude
- Perform well under high-pressure situations
- Be extremely organized
- Have technical knowledge and confidence
- Be a creative and innovative problem solver
- Have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Have a proven track record of taking initiative
- Will have high ethics and integrity
- Be nice and have a great sense of humor!
- Timely follow up with inbound leads generated through marketing programs
- Execute a defined qualification process via phone calls and email correspondence
- Provide virtual and in-person demos with prospects to introduce DivvyHQ and demonstrate how organizations can improve their content planning, production processes and overall content quality.
- Manage opportunities, proposal creation and contract negotiations
- Provide genuine “sales with empathy” during new client prospecting, implementation, training and on-boarding.
- Document all sales activities within our sales database and marketing automation platform.
- Participate in daily and weekly sales meetings
- Convey customer needs to executive, development and customer support staff.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and maximum results (Requires great communication skills).
Education, Experience, & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years SaaS sales experience.
- Documented successful sales record in the software sales arena.
- Experience with use of CRM systems and marketing automation platforms
- High-level interpersonal and communication skills
Compensation Structure: Competitive base salary plus commission, employee incentives/options for proven performers
Location: Kansas City preferred, but will consider applicants from other areas if set up to work virtually.
This document does not necessarily cover every task or duty that might be assigned, and additional responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
Please send a resume and cover letter to jobs [at] divvyhq.com for initial screening. If qualified, we’ll reach out to schedule a brief phone interview.