Jobs > Head of Customer Success
Added: Sept. 9th, 2019
Do you have a passion for helping people leverage software to make their lives better? Do you have experience implementing marketing technologies that are disrupting the status quo? Have you been serving clients in the creative fields of marketing or advertising and ready to take on a new challenge? If so, we want to talk to you.
We are seeking a strategically minded, tech-savvy professional who has battled in the trenches of marketing (corporate or agencies), is well versed in the complexities of content production and publishing, knows how to build strong customer relationships, understands how to nurture adoption of new processes and technology, and will work tirelessly to ensure our customers are successful.
DivvyHQ is recognized as one of the leading content marketing platforms in the world. DivvyHQ makes it incredibly easy for global organizations to get organized, plan, produce and publish high-quality content more efficiently. Bottom line, we simplify the entire process and workflow, so content producers can focus on what they are good at…creating great content.
DivvyHQ’s unique functionality combines web-based calendars, content management and online collaboration to help global content teams plan, schedule and produce any type of content across an organization. Some of our notable clients are Aflac, H&R Block, Mercedes-Benz, Lowe’s, Olive Garden, National Geographic, Red Bull and Paychex.
DivvyHQ is a Kansas City-based software company with a great team culture. We work hard, have high expectations, are committed to results, and have a lot of fun at the same time!
As the Head of Customer Success, you’ll take the lead role in managing our customer success team and processes. You’ll be a primary point person responsible for managing the success of a select set of customers. You’ll work closely with our sales and support teams to help get new customers activated, on-boarded, and trained. You’ll help craft and manage a variety of ongoing customer engagement programs designed to increase adoption and retention. And you’ll interact daily with existing customers to help them execute content marketing programs and achieve their desired outcomes with our content marketing platform.
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish a long-lasting, trusted-advisor relationship with our customers
- Facilitate initial strategy, onboarding, and training engagements
- Work with clients to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving those outcomes
- Assist customers in developing implementation strategies for cross-departmental adoption of DivvyHQ
- Leverage customer health monitoring technology to identify red flags and notify account owners and customer support team of potential issues to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Triage support, technical and billing issues and follow up to ensure customer issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Schedule occasional travel and facilitate onsite training as needed
- Assist the product team in developing and prioritizing product improvements and new features that clients have requested
- Produce and publish monthly product update emails, educational guides and video tutorials to help customers learn about and better utilize new and existing product features
- Assist the marketing team in developing content (email campaigns, blog content, ebooks, case studies, webinars, etc.) that will resonate with and nurture both prospective and current customers
Our chosen candidate will…
- Have an intimate understanding of marketing and content production processes
- Have a very high technical aptitude with experience in content management systems and information architecture
- Have prior experience in account management, client services, consulting, project management or customer success
- Have a proven track record of success (ex: beating renewal quotas, winning awards, etc.)
- Have a “NO EXCUSE” attitude and is able to operate independently without having their hand held
- Have prior experience building strategies and processes for improving the customer success practice
- Have a proven ability to drive continuous value of subscription-based software products
- Have a unique ability to build rapport with all types of people at all levels of an organization
- Be creative, comfortable and confident presenting in front of large groups
- Have a positive attitude
- Be motivated by seeing their customers succeed
- Perform well in high-pressure situations
- Be extremely organized
- Be a creative and innovative problem solver
- Know the differences in working with both SMB and enterprise clients
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Be detail oriented and analytical
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Have a great sense of humor!
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in marketing, account management or customer success
- Experience with cloud-based marketing platforms, CMS, CRM and/or support platforms
- Proficient in MS Office software
Time Commitment: Full-Time
Location: Kansas City, Missouri