Brody Dorland Talks Content Strategy & Consistency: InTransition Podcast Episode #17
DivvyHQ Co-Founder, Brody Dorland, recently sat down to talk shop with David Pembroke, founder of contentgroup, an Australian content marketing agency, and host of InTransition, a podcast that explores the practice of content marketing in government.
- 5:35 – The ‘Come to Jesus Moment’. When revenues are down and content marketing becomes a priority… finally.
- 14:22 – Matching an organization’s content marketing objectives with their audience’s actual interests. How do you do it?
- 18:40 – Sustainable presence. What that means and how do you do it for a small team with limited resources vs. a large team?
- 22:40 – Shark Week and socks? Yeah, the combination works, if you adapt an “content as assets” mentality for content marketing.
- 27:07 – The “baby-steps approach” to transitioning a company from traditional advertising and media to fully embracing a content marketing strategy. Start small with an experiment and build a case study around it.
- 36:34 – Put on your future glasses! What impact will the “Internet of Things” have on content marketing?
Presented by David Pembroke of contentgroup, InTransition is a weekly podcast dedicated to the practice of content marketing in government. Every week David interviews leading experts in government communications from policy makers, to agencies with government clients, to journalists and technical specialists. The world of communications is changing, be part of the transition.