Heads Up Folks…DivvyHQ 2.0 Is Coming
If you’ve been following any of our content, social or support channels, you’ve probably heard us mention our upcoming release of DivvyHQ 2.0. For the past year, our entire team has been evaluating customer feature requests, architecting more robust/customizable user experiences, designing more intuitive user interfaces, and coding a better Divvy.
With great excitement and anticipation, we’d like to officially announce that Divvy 2.0 will be available to all existing and new customers starting on April 2nd, 2014.
Why the New Platform?
When we first built and launched our application back in 2011, we had a gut-feeling we were on to something special, but truly didn’t know what to expect. However, we were blown away from all the support we received from the content marketing community. And what we did not expect was the level of interest we would instantly receive from large organizations, publishers, agencies and media companies from all over the world. We realized very quickly we developed a tool that struck a chord and makes the way organizations communicate, plan and publish content much easier.
Over the last two and a half years, we’ve been fortunate to have built great relationships with our clients. We have worked very closely with our users and they have provided us feedback and requests to ensure we continue to evolve DivvyHQ to meet their needs. And with these invaluable insights, we put our heads down to build DivvyHQ 2.0 to continue to advance our product forward and stay on the bleeding edge of the exploding content marketplace.
The Next Chapter of DivvyHQ
We’ve rebuilt not only our application, but our entire organization. We have expanded our team and are focusing on building the best content planning and workflow tool on the market for mid-size and enterprise organizations. We’re now ready to unveil the new product, so here’s a taste of what to expect in the next few months.
On January 27th, we launched our private beta and can’t be more excited with the feedback we’ve received. We will close this private beta on March 30th, 2014.
So what can you expect with the new DivvyHQ 2.0? The feature set is comprised of all functionality currently available in Divvy 1.0, plus several noteworthy improvements/additions (listed below).
- A Completely Redesigned, Touch/Mobile-Friendly User Interface – Most users loved the design and simplicity of 1.0’s interface, but 2.0 should knock your usability socks off.
- Content/Social Publishing – Divvy Pro and Enterprise customers can push approved content directly to the most popular publishing channels, including: Facebook, Twitter and WordPress.
- Unlimited Calendars – We don’t want to force your content into 3, 7 or 10 boxes. Divvy 2.0 allows you to set up as many shared calendars as you need to keep your world organized and your team on the same page.
- Customizable Content Fields – You know all those fields in Divvy 1.0 that weren’t customizable or were just open text fields? Now you can customize and preload your own content types, campaigns, target audiences, topics/categories, buyer stages, keywords/tags, publishing channels and promotional channels.
- Production Tasks – With Divvy 2.0’s new task management features, complex content projects can be managed with ease. Create multiple tasks for each content item. Track progress. Log hours. No other project management tools needed!
- Custom Workflow Builder – For those interested in our Divvy Pro and Divvy Enterprise offerings, you can create custom workflows (production task templates) for each calendar or content type to automate your production tasks and deadlines.
- Calendar Syncing with Outlook, Google Calendar and iCal – Send content and production task deadlines to your personal calendar.
- And oh so much more!!!!
With the rollout of 2.0, we know both existing and future customers will have questions related to pricing, transitioning from Divvy 1.0 to 2.0, Divvy 1.0 retirement and user onboarding/training, just to name a few. Existing customers will receive emails in the coming days/weeks with all of these details. New customers who would like to learn more about our 2.0 offering can complete our Contact Form and a member of our sales team will be in touch.
From all of us at DivvyHQ, we’re so appreciative of all the support and feedback we’ve received over the years. That feedback has fueled our new direction and we can’t wait to introduce you to the new DivvyHQ. For those who have been patiently waiting, your wait is almost over.