Because I’m a nerd, I read a lot of content about content. Several times per week I read something great and think, “I should put together a list of all these great articles and share them with our readers.” The articles I’m most interested in sharing with you are ways to simplify your content marketing production processes. I opened my reader and pulled out a few articles I thought you would appreciate from super smart people you have heard of, and some people you probably haven’t. So today I decided to put all these great articles in a post and share them. Hopefully I’m providing a few you haven’t read.
Don’t try to consume all this juicy content marketing goodness in one sitting, your brain might explode. No, you’ll definitely want to bookmark this post and come back to it.
Top 10 Content Marketing Articles to Help You Simplify
1. My 5 secrets to sharing great content 15 times a day
Written by Joel Gascoigne – Buffer
2. 6 Reasons to Make Your Big Idea Small
Written by Jay Baer – Convince and Convert
3. Seven Reasons Your Content Marketing Needs a Brand Journalist
Written by Ann Handley – MarketingProfs
4. 10 Content Ideas that Generate Comments and Shares
Written by Gini Dietrich – Arment Dietrich
5. A Social Publishing Model from Intel: IQ
Written by Bryan Rhoads – Intel
6. Should You Complement Your Intranet With Knowledge From Employees?
Written by Meghan Casey – Brain Traffic
7. How to Get Consumers Addicted to Your Content
Written by Erica Swallow – Mashable
8. Content Strategy and Birth of The Cool (or Fabulous Business Blog)
Written by Clinton Forry – Content-ment
9. Dollar Shave Club Offers the Cure for Over marketing
Written by Rohit Bhargava – Influential Marketing Blog
10. What’s Your Daily Social Media Routine?
Written by Mic Adam – Social Media Today